Wedding at Chunda Palace
This hotel looks like a palace and it provides nice spaces to organise dinner and ceremonies like sangeet.
It has 50 rooms which can accommodate up to 160 guests, swimming pool and a terrace. Destination wedding at Chunda Palace costs around 40 lakhs.
The total cost may increase if the number of guests are more. Wedding at Chunda Palace costs between Rs. 40 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs.
See our Wedding Package for Chunda Palace for best prices.
What’s included in hotel’s package:
Your hotel package for wedding includes:
- Accommodation — 50 rooms for 2 days for Rs. 12.5 lakhs
- Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea and Dinner for 150 guests for 2 days — Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Spaces for various wedding ceremonies.
What’s included in Wedding planner’s package:
Wedding planners take care of guest management and provide services like wedding decor, hospitality, transportation e.t.c. It would cost you Rs.8 to Rs. 12 lakhs depending upon your requirements.
The services included in wedding packages are:
- Wedding Decoration — Wedding planners provide a fully prepared logistics team and services to ensure the timely installation of all decor elements. Their team manages set-up of decor, staging and entertainment, provide guest assistance, cue activities for a successful event flow and interact with hotel management on your behalf. They ensure that your vision is sustained throughout the duration of the wedding.
- Hospitality — Team of wedding specialists coordinate your wedding ceremony & reception, indoor back-up arrangements and also take care of your guests.
- Entertainment — Wedding planners make sure that your guests have fun at weddings and ceremonies like sangeet becomes memorable. They arrange professionals like choreographers, celebrities and performers. Wedding planners manage sangeet, DJ parties and bachelor’s parties.
- Photography — Professional photographers capture most beautiful moments of your life so that you can cherish them later. They provide services like pre wedding photo shoot, couples portrait and wedding photography. You may also request high end cameras for best quality.
- Transportation — Airport transfers and cabs for travel during wedding are arranged for you and your guests. Cabs for sightseeing and travel to other cities can also be arranged.
- Special Requests — If you have any special requirements like exotic flowers, wedding planners take it into account while preparing a wedding package for you.
What facilities does Chunda Palace offer?
- Chunda palace has 50 rooms, some of which are suites and rest are palace rooms.
- Indoor Hall
- Swimming Pool & Restaurant
Why choose Chunda Palace?
Chunda palace is one of the most popular wedding venues in Udaipur. It hosts many destination weddings every year.
It provides required spaces and services for weddings, therefore it is a perfect venue for destination weddings with guest count of around 160 and budget of Rs. 40–50 lakhs.
Other wedding venues in Udaipur
Ramada Resort & Spa, Udaipur — Ramada, Udaipur is an ideal place for Destination weddings in Udaipur with great facilities.
You can make your dream of grand destination wedding a reality by arranging a fabulous wedding here . Ramada has indoor and outdoor wedding venues including lawns and wedding halls.
At Ramada Udaipur a wedding costs around Rs. 50 lakhs for 150 guests.
Shouryagarh — Shouryagarh resort & spa is situated on Rani road near Fatehsagar lake. It’s location makes it a great place to get married. It has a lawn, a garden and indoor space, all of which can be used for weddings.
It is a good choice if you have fewer than 80 guests as of now. More rooms are being built, which will be available from the start of the year 2020.
A destination wedding at Shourayagarh, Udaipur costs Rs. 30 lakhs to Rs. 40 lakhs.
Labhgarh — Labhgarh resort is situated on NH 8 near Cheerwa village, 15 km away from Udaipur. It provides celebration spaces according to your needs. This resort can provide accommodation for 150-160 guests and cater for events up to 1500 guests.
Labhgarh Resort, Udaipur
Ananta Resort — Ananta Resort is situated 7–8 kms away from Udaipur. It is known for it’s large banquet spaces.
Ananta is spread across 75 acres and it has 206 villas. All these facilities have made it popular among couples getting married in Udaipur.
The minimum cost of wedding at Ananta, Udaipur is around Rs. 60 lakhs and it may cross Rs. 1.5 crore for large number of guests.
Hotel Lakend — This beautiful and elegant hotel is situated on the bank of Fatehsagar lake. The views of Fatehsagar lake from Lakend are absolutely stunning.
Lakend does not require you to book a lot of rooms to organise a wedding, you can pay venue charges instead. They also allow outside catering.