If you are looking for fashionable wedding gifts or you need to add some spice to your own wardrobe you can get some inspiration from my fall fashion wishlist. I included my favorite items that I want to add to my wardrobe this season! I love bright colors combined with softer tones. Let me know what your fall fashion wishist is!
1. I think we can all agree that most wedding gifts are kind of standard, well these cat and dog loafers are the opposite of boring. I love the design and that each shoe is different makes it even more unique. Perfect for pet lovers and fashionistas that wants to stand out!
2. A tribal pattern cardigan makes every rainy or cold day in fall better! The draped fabric and color combination is absolutely gorgeous. I think I’m in love with this cardigan.
3. Sequins never go out of style and it’s the easiest way to spice up your wardrobe. I like the nude and gold color combination you can wear this sequin sweater on any occasion and is perfect for fall.
4. Don’t dull your wardrobe with dark colors, even in fall you can wear bright colors. For example this bright purple floral print jumpsuit. It will brighten up any cold rainy day!
5. Are you ready for the fall and winter? With this snowflake design scarf, hat and gloves you will be! Available in red, coffee, yellow, beige and black.