Now that you have found yourself the perfect woman, and you want to live your whole life with her, the next step is to pop the most important question of your life.
You should not get nervous now. Remember that you need a complete proof plan before proposing to your lady love. You don’t need any crazy ideas or plans to offer to her, but just a beautiful and meaningful proposal would be perfect.
And to help you plan the perfect proposal, we are here. Go through this step by step guide to know exactly what you should know before you propose to her.
There is always a 1% chance that your girlfriend might not want to say Yes to you, but if you have a strong relationship, then this 1% chance should disappear from your mind. You can also look for hints she might have dropped about the proposal.
- If your relationship was only for a few months, they should ensure whether this woman is the right woman for you and whether she is in for the long haul. If you are sure about her, then you should be happy. And if not, then give it a few months’ time as well.
- If you are unable to detect her true feelings, then you should not jump the gun and propose to her all of a sudden, even if she is not ready for the proposal. Then you should wait for a while before doing that.
If you think her parents are a bit old fashioned, then you should consider asking her parent’s permission to ask her hand in marriage. This may seem like an old-fashioned tradition, but you may think it if you try to be polite and respect the parent’s wishes.
But you need to consider a few things,
- Know what she thinks about this tradition. If she is okay with it, then go on with it, but if she finds it weird, you don’t have to do this tradition.
- You can also take a modern route. If your relationship has been for a long time, then you can ask her to marry first, then you can and your fiance can both share the good news.
It is usually tricky to time these kinds of things properly. But it is the most important thing to consider indeed. You should not rush with the timing at all.
You need to time your proposal properly and need to prepare yourself as much as possible to propose. You should be calm, collected, and as sorted as possible when you are proposing.
You can choose the date and time, considering a few things in mind.
- You can choose a day that is both meaningful to you and her and your relationship. This will make the proposal even more special.
- You can even propose to her on vacation with her. Maybe a place that is significant to both of you, a special place you are going with her, just for the proposal.
- You can propose to her on a particular date; maybe it can be on her birthday or even on valentine’s day. It can make the day even more memorable.
The place where you propose to her matters a lot in the foreseeable future. The place and the ambiance would be remembered. So it is important to create a beautiful atmosphere where you are proposing to her. Choose a place where you are in control of the atmosphere.
- Choose a place that she loves. It can be the beach, mountains, or even any fancy place.
- Someplace that has a special meaning to you both. Maybe a place which is loved by the both of you. Or a place that holds a special significance for both of you.
- If it is a restaurant, make reservations ahead of time. And let the staff know about your plans.
- The place can be very private, like even at your home or your parent’s house or a friend’s house.
5. Buy The Perfect Ring
You know your girlfriend best, so you might or should know what type of ring she might love. If that’s the case then great. If not you might have to do some research beforehand. You also need to know her ring size.
To do that sneak a ring that she often wears and get the size from that. But for the type of ring, you might consider doing the following.
- If you don’t wanna spend a fortune, you can propose to her with a family heirloom.
- Dig around her Pinterest mood board to find out the type of ring she likes.
- Ask her family or friends for help.
- Take her to ring shopping and she can choose for herself.
Proposing to your lover is a very delicate and emotional as well as romantic situation. Try to enjoy it as much as you can and don’t get over your head and get nervous. Be prepared in every way possible, then everything will be absolutely perfect.
Hanna Flores is a passionate blogger. She loves to share her thoughts, ideas, and experiences with the world through blogging. Hanna Flores is associated with The Bitcoin Magazine, & Worthy To Share, Essay Writing Guides, The Casino Magazine ,The CBD Magazine, The Parents Magazine, The Legal Guides, The Pets Magazine, Gossipment, The Sports Mag.